LJG
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Team des Joyeux Galériens

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerliensConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

A tout mes flemards de PJ préférés

AuteurMessage
Julien
colonel
Julien

Masculin

A tout mes flemards de PJ préférés  Empty
MessageSujet: A tout mes flemards de PJ préférés    A tout mes flemards de PJ préférés  Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Fév 2011 - 14:49

Dans un élan de déséspéritude absolue (c'est pour vous dire... c'est meme plus du déséspoir la ) je vous poste mon BG pour mon pretre Sylon Nixios au service de l'Inquisiteur Zaine, c'est un perso de Dark Heresy que j'ai joué pendant un an (pondre le BG qui suit a du me prendre 30min a tout casser) :

Found in the desert of Dursus in my young age, probably lost or abandon will my parents were on a pilgrimage. I was raised by the Ecclesiarchy, and grew up in one of the orphanage of Dursus. This strict education made me a very determined man, persuaded that the life of every citizen should be in serving the Emperor. After all if I did not die in the desert and was raised by the Emperor’s servitors it is a clear message of what my life should be.

At the orphanage I turned toward religion as a way to serve the Emperor. I started intense study of religious texts and history of the Imperium. I also spent many years in the temple of Drusus guiding the pilgrims to the shrine and telling them about its history. During my time on Drusus I made a friend Bruul Grandel he was from far the best of the two and this is why he left 10 years ago at the end of its formation to preach in other planets and help the citizen to serve the Emperor. Bruul was probably the most important person I ever met, we called ourselves brothers and he was always my guide. Even though he died for the Emperor, his death 4 years ago was probably the reason why I am today in the Inquisition. I learned 4years ago that Bruul had been killed on the hive world of Malfi. I also learned that he was killed by members of a chaotic cult on Malfi. On the night that followed the news I had a vision: I was not saved from the desert to guide pilgrims to a shrine, I was saved to protect the Emperor from its enemies. I also realized that the battle for the freedom of mankind was not being decided on the front but inside the Imperium. The orks and other aliens were just a minor threat compared to the force of chaos which is more and more powerful within the Imperium. The next morning I decided to start my training to join the most powerful organization specialized in fighting heresy I knew about: The Inquisition. After 4 years of intense training I was finally ready to be the man I am today, an Acolyte at the service of the Inquisitor Justinian T. Zaine, Entrusted Keeper, Crimson Guardian.

During these four years I was supported by my instructor Praetus Artellus who believed in me since the beginning of my formation. I have an immense respect for him, even if he talks to me in a friendly way I never managed to speak to him in an informal manner even if we talk of many personal matters. He has the same feeling and the same sense of duty that I have, and I believe I can rely on me if I am in a serious need of help. Artellus lives on Archaos with the rest of my formation unit. However I do not believe I will see the over before many years because we were all dispatched in various cells, with different purposes. But I have learned that a certain member of my formation unit also works for our grate Inquisitor Justinian. His name is Arl Ferrus, I spent some time with him even though we were not good friends, but I will be glad to see him during one of my missions or when returning to Archaos.

On Dursus I kept contact with one of the priest who raised me Ignias Lazarus he is an old man very devoted to our Emperor and he raised me in the might of the Emperor. I respect him as much as my Praetus. And I have the feeling that I owe him a lot, even if he always told me that if I was saved it was not by him but by the will of the Emperor. When I return to Dursus he finds me a place to sleep during my stay and we spend some time together, even if I only came back once since the beginning of my formation. He is very proud of me and respects my choice of leaving the temple to fight for the Emperor.

Et voila le travail !!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A tout mes flemards de PJ préférés
Page 1 sur 1